Sunday 15 September 2013

Euro Militaire 2013

Getting ready for Euro

It's been a while since my last post, too busy over the summer holidays for any modelling. Always find it hard to get on the bench while the kids are off school, plus we've had some good weather and I also spent a couple of weeks in Spain. Back with my modelling head now though and gearing up for the annual trip to Folkstone for Euro Militaire. Very excited this year with traders like Nocturna, Heroes & Villians and Minituras Fortes attending for the first time plus a slew of new releases for the regular attendees such as Stormtroopers, Scale 75 and Pegaso. Should be a cracking weekend catching up with friends, buying figures and admiring the competition entries.

This year I'll be taking the following seven models, my total output for the year.








And I'll be carrying them in my new home-made transit box, knocked up for under £20 from mdf with a removeable tray fitted with the rough side of heavy duty velcro to secure the models.




The competion is super tough so I'm not expecting too much but here's hoping.........

No comments:

Post a Comment