Wednesday 2 October 2013

Euro Militaire 2013

Back from Euro

Had a wonderful weekend in Folkstone for Euro this year catching up with friends and meeting new ones.
Really great to meet Alex Varela (Iguazzu) and Antonio Fernadez (Piqui) from Cursed Monkeys and see their work up close.
The competition boasted the usual high standard of entries in all classes. I myself was lucky enough to pick up a silver medal in class one for my 54mm Andrea Old Guard, super happy with that.

There is a link here for all of my photos from the competition.
There is a link here for a list of all the winners.
There is a link here for the Best Of Show Winner
There is a link here for a video made by Cursed Monkeys members

My Silver medal winner



Great weekend for traders as well, here are some of the models I bought


And some lovely wooden bases from Markuart (the first on the left) and Historia Miniatures (the other 4)


I also picked up this brilliant Imperial Guard bust from Graham at CGS Military Figures and it's jumped to the front of the queue on the painting bench


To round off the weekend my new Spanish friends Alex and Antonio gave me a gift of the new Outworld Miniatures release for Heroes and Villians
The Knight of The Lion Order



Can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment